Expanding your Insurance systems capability
OCS possesses a variety of Systems Management and Development skills that our clients access in a variety of ways which include the following:
Consultancy based services
OCS’ consultants work with client’s business and IT departments on a deliverable or time and materials basis. The client may engage the consultant to operate independently or as part of a team.
An OCS senior manager will provide account management and support integration of the OCS consultants within the client environment to ensure minimum disruption and maximum productivity. Where a deliverable based service is being provided a schedule of activities with milestones and checkpoints will be operated. Where the client engages on a time and materials basis the account manager will operate as a liaison and facilitator, as well as line and escalation management.
As well as providing staff on a consultancy basis, OCS has many years experience in developing bespoke applications as a component of our client’s business solutions. Our software engineers and developers have extensive experience working on a variety of platforms and software languages. Recent prevalence of Agile development methodology couple with Java and Microsoft .NET technology in our applications is bringing software engineering close to and deeper in our clients’ business functions and people. Software engineering leverages our staff’s skills and experiences in a number of key areas, which include:
- Project Management / Business Analysis services utilising Insurance Project Managers / Business Analysts with experience of Lloyd’s London Market, Life and Pensions, Accounting and Settlement, Messaging, Re-Insurance, Run-off, Risk Management, Policy Administration, Claims Processing, Outward Re-Insurance, General and Commercial Lines
- Technical Insurance Solutions solved by in-house teams of Technical Architects with a variety of experience of Insurance applications and skill sets including .net and Java specialists
- Test Management / Analysis using ISEB qualified Test Managers / Test Analysts with experience and knowledge of Insurance systems, available for full-time and part-time assignments
- Provision of Analyst Programmers / Developers with Insurance experience for either long-term or short-term projects
- Agile methods / development undertaken by Insurance experienced consultants (.net, Java, Project Managers, Test Managers)
- Application maintenance and support of Insurance systems (including support of legacy systems)
- Large database of available Associates and Contractors with General, Life and Pensions, Lloyd’s London Market experience.