Practical and results focused Project Management and
Methods enabling our clients to get the best from their projects,
systems and people.
Services | Key benefits
- Management of client, OCS or mixed teams
- Project audits
- Management of third party suppliers
- Methods development and implementation
- Tools selection
- Training requirements and skills shortfall analysis
- Post implementation reviews.
back to top
- 20+ years experience of delivering a range of IT projects, e.g. RAD, Waterfall, BI, web, allowing a tailored approach to suit our clients
- Technology independence allows OCS to find the right solution
- Service guarantee of quality staff and skills, means our clients get the right people, when they need them
- Business delivery, focusing on solutions that create high client value and quick return on investment
- Committed to skills and knowledge transfer during all assignments
- ISEB certified Project Managers
- Broad geographic and pan-European service, allowing flexibility in when, where and how we deliver
- The Project Management Framework, an OCS developed approach to IT Project Management.
OCS has been providing it’s brand of highly pragmatic, results focussed Project Management Consultancy for over 20 years. The following is a sample of the different types of assignments that OCS has undertaken:
International Domestic Insurer
- Provided the knowledge and experience to facilitate the introduction of Rapid Application Development techniques
- Introduced new standards and methods to support RAD
- Developed and delivered training courses and coaching
- Provided individuals to not only undertake business critical work, but also provide longevity through skills transfer.
International Insurance Group
- Provision of Project Management Consultancy to manage a twenty-five man team on a 200+ man year project undertaking the analysis, design, development and implementation of twelve core business applications.
For further details please contact us on +44 (0) 20 8731 4335 or email email@example.com
back to top